WHY WOULD YOU NEED A CUSTOM GARAGE?
Consider On-Site Garage Construction if:
- Your desired placement is not easily accessible to our truck and trailer for delivery.
- The structure is over 14′ x 44′ and is too large to transport.
- You need higher side walls for large garage doors, etc.
- You would like a two story garage.
- You have a unique garage design unlike our standard models.
Custom means anything is possible.
Whether it’s a living space above your garage, a workshop, man cave, double car garage, triple car garage or even larger we have it covered. Click here to view a few recent On-Site Assembly builds.
We take pride in our Garage Construction Process and take every step possible to guarantee our builders meet your every need each step of the building process. From the first stages of Site Preparation to the very last nail. Happy customers are our top priority. From day one, or construction teams focus is to offer the very best quality and customer service you deserve.
Custom Garage Need-to-know Basics:
If you are interested in North Country Sheds building you a custom garage. Here are a few things we will need to know before preparing your garage plans.
- How many vehicles are you planning on storing in your new garage.
- Are you interested in a one car garage, two car garage, three car garage or a four car garage.
- Would you like your custom garage to be a detached garage or attached to an existing structure.
- What type of finish you would like.
- What type of roof style interests you.
- Garage windows, garage doors, single doors, ventilation option etc. are not necessary for a quick quote but are good to keep in mind.